The Covid lockdowns forced all dog training consultation online, and during that time, we appreciated how effective online dog training using video calls can be!
So whilst Sean offers in-person training for customers in close-by postcodes of South London, he also delivers the 3 training packages below remotely via video call.
Sean is happy to undertake video calls with English Speaking clients anywhere in the world
- Online One to One Live Video Call Training Sessions using Skype, Facetime or Zoom.
- A more cost effective option! Priced at 20% discount of the In-Person package prices.
- How do the Video Sessions work?
- You will discuss your training objectives with Sean so that he can create a training plan tailored to your specific needs.
- You can take advantage of Sean’s expert knowledge and experience by asking any (dog training related) questions e.g. about Socialisation, House Training, Puppy Biting, Crate Training, Separation Anxiety, walking nicely on the lead, Recall, and many more.
- Sean will explain how dogs learn and how to get best results out of your training.
- Training exercises will be carefully explained and demonstrated using a combination of pre-recorded videos and demonstrations live with Sean’s own dog.
- After the session, Sean will provide reminder notes of the key points discussed and instructions on how to undertake the training exercises.
- Sean can provide live feedback on your first attempts at trying the exercises. You can also record and send video of your own training to Sean between sessions for him to provide feedback of things you are doing well, changes to make for better effect, and how to further develop the training.
- Sean is available between sessions for remote support if any difficulties or queries are encountered.