Certified in Canine First Aid.
DRB (Criminal Record) Checked.
Public Liability Insurance in place and insured to hold keys for your home.
Full local authority license in place for commercial dog walking
Personalised and customisable service
Member of National Dog Walking trade association NARPS, and operates services to their standards
Puppy and Dog Walking Services in Camberwell, Loughborough Junction, Brixton, Stockwell and Oval
Looking for a professional dog walker in South London? Sean provides a range of puppy and dog walking options including individual and group walks as well as his increasingly popular Walk & Train service. Available locally in and around Camberwell, Loughborough Junction, Brixton, Stockwell and Oval.
Sean provides a customisable service tailored to your varying schedule and the needs of you and your dog. Group walks, individual walks, and shorter individual walks (for puppies, nervous or elderly dogs) are available.
Sean is insured, DRB checked, and fully licensed for commercial dog walking covering Camberwell, Loughborough Junction, Brixton, Stockwell and Oval.
INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP WALKS
- A flexible service – walking days can vary each week.
- A reliable service in all weathers. A ‘walk complete’ message is sent to owners after the completion of each walk.
- Dog collected from and returned to your home.
- Walk customised for the dog – often comprises a combination of lead walking and some time in a suitable area to romp, play or simply mooch and socialise with other dogs.
- On or off lead at owners direction.
- Dogs matched with like minded mates
- 30 minute, 1 hour, or longer walks available.
- Solo or shorter walks may be preferred for young puppy, or elderly dog, or if your dog is fearful, reactive or anxious.
- Unable to walk your dog before work? Sean’s early breakfast time walks can help!
- Experienced in handling larger dogs
- Pictures of your dog out walking regularly posted to owner
WALK & TRAIN
- Combines a dog walk with training for 1 hour at a time.
- Behaviours that can be worked on in a Walk & Train session include:
- Loose leash walking
- Focus around other dogs and people
- Proofing (or consolidation) of previous training in more distracting environments can also be undertaken
- Free initial discovery phone session to find out more about training needs of the dog and your walk requirements
- Focus areas for training and regularity of walks is agreed.
- Report back provided after each session on what was covered and achieved.
- This is not a quick fix and requires a hands on approach from owners between sessions.
- Owner participation in some of the training/walking sessions will maximise benefits to ensure consistency of approach
WISH TO CHAT WITH SEAN TO SEE IF HE MAY BE A GOOD FIT FOR YOUR WALKING REQUIREMENT?
SELECT A TIME FOR YOUR FREE 15-MINUTE CONSULTATION WITH SEAN BELOW
A local dog walker you can trust
Not only is Sean a dog trainer, but as a professional and experienced dog walker he is as a member of NARPS (the national dog walking association) and delivers his walking services to their standards. He is additionally local authority licenced for commercial dog walking, canine first aid checked, and has public liability insurance in place.
Sean’s priority focus when walking is always the welfare of the dogs. He will select routes and walking destinations based on the abilities and needs of the dogs, combining walking on the lead with off-lead time in a suitable area, and ensuring the dogs have opportunities for exercise and mental stimulation.
Sean provides a flexible service whereby walks can be booked on varying days each week depending on your own changing schedule.